Looking for something different? Wish to create a valuable impact in the Canadian economy? We've got the role for you. If you are an experienced Project Manager, we want to talk with you!
Do you seek to make an impact in contributing to an organization that improves the quality of life for all Canadians?
Are you a natural team leader who can flawlessly perform operational improvements in organizations' lines of business?
If you are fluent in PM best practices, you’ll love working with SPLICE
Splice is seeking a Project Manager to execute best practices in the areas of project management, governance, guidelines, process and tools. This includes providing project management capabilities throughout the project lifecycle and ensuring the successful completion of the assigned small to medium sized projects. The individual may be called upon to manage a variety of projects utilizing management best practices, processes and tools including the supervision of the project resources.
The resource must satisfy the following skillset:
Manage small and medium sized assigned projects
- Project planning sessions
- Develop the work breakdown structure
- Facilitate communication with team members and stakeholders.
- Prepare the detailed project schedule
- Prepare the resource plan and track resource utilization
- Prepare all project documentation
- Sign-off from the project sponsor
- Monitor, track and report issues. Monthly project reviews, including updates on top issues, risks and variances.
- Establish the project control / monitoring guidelines.
- Develop and monitor the project Financials, providing monthly project financial reporting.
- Analyze variances and prepare action / recovery plans as appropriate.
Communication and Project Status Reporting
- Establish and manage the project communication plan for stakeholders.
- Utilize project management tools such as MS Project Server to capture status of each project (i.e. tasks and resource utilization).
- Weekly status reports
- Participate in Steering Committees and management review sessions as appropriate. Share knowledge and project experiences with the project management community..