Do you have experience implementing, supporting, and troubleshooting PeopleSoft 9.1?
Are you confident in your experience with PeopleSoft application design, development, documentation, testing, and implementation of the full life-cycle project?
Do you have strong customer service, people/relationship skills?
If this sounds like you, you'll love SPLICE!
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strong Experience using PeopleSoft 9.1
- Hands on experience with Application Designer (troubleshooting issues, tickets, analysis)
- Has knowledge and skills with modules such as Core HCM, Profile Management, Labor Relations, Manager self-service, Employee Self-Service
- Learn custom module at GC - HR Service Request (HRSR), myKEY (GC custom authentication)
- Understand and manage PeopleSoft Access Security and perform all duties as a Sr. Security Advisor
- Be flexible and versatile to work on challenging projects like Accessibility, HRSR, myKEY redesign
- Expert in PS query/SQL to do analysis for data
- Be resourceful and client-focused
- Experienced in preparing and delivering professional presentations to technical and management levels.